We inform you that pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed as part of the normal activity of the hotel, such as, for example: collecting and entering personal data in the archive for any billing operations, acquiring reservations.
They will also be processed for purposes related to the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, as well as provisions issued by authorities authorized to carry out inspection or control operations.
2. The processing of common data will be carried out on paper and computerized.
3. The provision of data is optional for the purpose of providing the requested service but any refusal to provide such data could lead to the partial execution of the contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed to:
– APT, Data Processing Centers, Public Security Authority.
These individuals will use the data as data controllers in accordance with the law, in full autonomy.
5. The data controller is:
6. The person responsible for the treatment is Mr. Bulzamato Gianfrancoi.
7. Finally, we remind you that at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by contacting the owner himself, which we reproduce in full for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.