GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NB: LOCATOR means the company that owns B&B Casa Tropea; for CUSTOMER it must be understood the private consumer
1) The subject of this contract is the temporary lease of the rooms of which the “B&B Casa Tropea” is composed;
2) The typology of the rooms foresees two places read for the matrimonial room, three places read for the triple room and four places read for the quadruple room;
3) The object of the lease is the stay in the rooms mentioned in n. 2) for at least one night in relation to the established rates;
4) The rental contract is formed not only by these conditions but also by the clauses indicated in the documentation delivered to the consumer;
5) The rental fee, in addition to the living room, includes the consumption of water, electricity, the use of air conditioning, TV and wi-fi, as well as the necessary linen and common parts of the complex;
6) The booking request must be made on a specific form (paper or electronic), filled in all its parts and signed or confirmed by the customer. The acceptance of the reservation is subject to the actual availability of the seats and is considered completed, with the consequent conclusion of the contract, only upon receipt of proof of payment of the booking fee, which will be followed by written confirmation by the landlord . This confirmation will be given by the landlord, also via e-mail and whatsapp, directly, or through its representatives or agents.
7) Payments will be made in the following ways: upon booking a deposit of 30% of the amount for the period booked on the bank account held by Rita MORELLO will be paid iban IT38E076011630001036900759 bank POSTE ITALIANE. Alternatively, you can pay by poste-pay top-up, or by any credit card. The balance must be paid 15 days before the start of the stay. For bookings made within 15 days of the start of the stay, the balance must be paid upon arrival at our facility. Any reductions will be applied at the time of invoicing. A copy of the payment must be sent either by whatsapp to the following telephone number 377/0919487 or by e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
8) The Customer can withdraw from the contract, without any penalty, only when he is notified of a modification of an essential element of the contract, in which case – if he intends to exercise the withdrawal – he has the right to a refund of the part of the price already paid. The customer who withdraws from the contract for reasons not attributable to the Lessor, will be charged the booking fee, as well as by way of compensation for the withdrawal amounts not exceeding those indicated below: 20% of the fee up to 30 days before the start of living room; 30% of the fee from 29 to 15 days before the beginning of the stay; 40% of the fee from 14 to 9 days before the start of the stay; 50% of the fee from 8 to 4 days before the start of the stay. In case of cancellation, the sum paid at the time of booking will be retained as a penalty.
9) The renouncing Customer can be substituted by another person provided that: a) The Lessor is informed in writing within 4 working days before the beginning of the stay, receiving at the same time communication about the generality of the transferee; b) the substitute party reimburses the Lessor for any expenses incurred to proceed with the replacement. The renouncing Customer will in any case be jointly responsible with the transferee for the payment of the balance of the agreed price and the accessory amounts.
10) Customers must comply with the rules of normal prudence and diligence, with all the indications provided by the Lessor, as well as with the regulations and administrative or legislative provisions on the subject. The Customers will be called to answer for all the damages caused to the structure and its appurtenances and accessories due to their non-compliance with the rules of this regulation. Customers are also responsible for damage caused by any pets. The Customer is obliged to provide the Lessor with all the documents, information and elements in his possession necessary for the proper performance of the contract.
11) Customers must, in any case, maintain a behavior appropriate to the place of vacation, in full respect of the B&B staff, the rooms, the furnishings and furnishings contained therein, the common areas and the rest time slots of the other vacationers.
12) The Lessor is obliged to provide the Customer with the assistance measures imposed by the criterion of professional diligence exclusively with reference to the obligations to be met by law or contract.
13) The Client, under penalty of forfeiture, must report in writing, in the form of a complaint, to the Lessor the discrepancy or the defects of the rented rooms, at the time of the discovery or at the latest by the day of the departure. If the complaints are submitted beyond the aforementioned terms, they will not be taken into consideration by the Lessor.
14) For any dispute depending on the contract, the parties agree to rely on the decision of the Arbitral Council composed of as many arbitrators as there are parties to the dispute plus one that acts as President appointed by the arbitrators already appointed, or, failing that, by the President of the Court of Vibo Valentia. The Arbitration Board based in Tropea, after attempting to conciliation, will ritually decide according to law.
15) The prices – as per the tariff to be considered here fully reported and transcribed, are indicated, VAT (10%) included, per apartment per week and include the lease and related ancillary services essential for a short holiday period. The fees do not include any damage caused to the furnishings and anything not indicated as included or free. Upon arrival, the Customer will be asked for a deposit which can be returned upon departure and after checks have been made.
16) For anything else not provided for in this contract, refer to the regulations in force on the subject.
thorough cleaning in the case of accompanying animals 30 – additional bed 50 – mandatory deposit 100.